[sheffield-coops] Sheffield Green Commission Hearing #3 21st April 2015 5.30pm for a 6pm Prompt start

GCSX) Boo Magda (Communities DACT Magda.Boo at sheffield.gcsx.gov.uk
Tue Apr 14 10:22:26 GMT 2015

Dear Sheffield Co-ops

I am writing to invite members of Sheffield Co-ops to attend the third hearing in public of the Sheffield Green Commission next Tuesday.

Professor Andy Gouldson who wrote the mini Stern Review for the Sheffield City Region will be the keynote speaker and there are two further speakers, Professor Cedo Maksimovic of the Blue Green Dream project which aims to create cooler cities harnessing the power of water and Charles Purkess of local company ITM-Power who are using water as energy storage and fuel.

This meeting will be of interest to anyone who is interested in sustainable economic growth and the environment.

I've attached an agenda with full details of the event, speakers and venue. It is free, quick and easy to book a seat, just e-mail names to: greencommission at sheffield.gov.uk<mailto:greencommission at sheffield.gov.uk>

We want to encourage the widest engagement in the events. Please forward on this e-mail to anyone interested and feel free to blog, tweet, facebook this event.

Events will also be filmed and the film accessible via https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/your-city-council/policy--performance/green-commission.html

If you would like any further information about the Sheffield Green Commission, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks and best wishes

Magda (on behalf of the Green Commission Team)

Magdalena Boo
Health Improvement Principal - Environment and Sustainability

E: magda.boo at sheffield.gcsx.gov.uk<mailto:magda.boo at sheffield.gcsx.gov.uk>
Telephone - 0114 205 7470
Mobile: 07780 227 405
Based at Howden House (3rd Floor)
Postal Address - Place Public Health Team, c/o Sheffield Town Hall, Sheffield, Pinstone Street, S1 2HH

[cid:image003.png at 01D076A0.376B53D0]

This Email, and any attachments, may contain non-public information and is intended solely for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain sensitive or protectively marked material and should be handled accordingly. If this Email has been misdirected, please notify the author immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on any of the information contained in it or attached, and all copies must be deleted immediately. Whilst we take reasonable steps to try to identify any software viruses, any attachments to this Email may nevertheless contain viruses which our anti-virus software has failed to identify. You should therefore carry out your own anti-virus checks before opening any documents. Sheffield City Council will not accept any liability for damage caused by computer viruses emanating from any attachment or other document supplied with this e-mail