[sheffield-coops] Meeting to discuss promotion of co-ops in Sheffield and sheffield.coop

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Wed May 1 10:39:41 GMT 2013

Hi

On Sat 27-Apr-2013 at 10:19:21AM +0100, ALICE COLLINS wrote:

> I'm away until 12th May. Is it possible to post possible dates on this
> list?

The suggested dates were week days between 10am and noon or noon to 2pm
between now and 24th May.

So far the most popular suggested date is Thursday 9th May 10am to noon:

- http://www.doodle.com/t9uhqm6tcirhhr69

However Alice can't make this as she is away, Ralph can't make it as
it's during the day time and Jenny probably can't make it either, see:

- http://www.doodle.com/t9uhqm6tcirhhr69#comments

While Thursday 9th May at 10am isn't ideal for everybody I'm tempted to
say we should have a meeting then to get things moving and also try to
set a follow up meeting one evening so that people who can't make this
one can come to the one after -- does that sound OK with everybody?

Gareth and Barney -- is it OK to have this meeting at Regather?

All the best

Chris

--
Webarchitects Co-operative