[sheffield-coops] Sheffield Co-ops stall at Green Fair?

Gareth Roberts gareth.roberts at regather.net
Fri Jul 5 11:58:30 GMT 2013

Hi Jonathan,

Great to hear there is interest from others on the sheffield.coop list. We
(Regather) will be at the Fair putting up marquees and will also put up a
small gazebo for a sheffield.coop stall.

Folding chairs would be useful. A banner with 'sheffield.coop' on it would
be good.

A simple rota so people can cover the stall but also see the event / do
other things would be useful. If anyone else can do an hour between 11am
and 5pm that would be great. I'll send a separate email to the list about
this.

We're doing a Co-Ops Corner stall for International Co-Ops Day at Ruskin
Park Funday this weekend, so will bring along everything from that to the
Green Fair. This is lots of general info about co-ops plus a few bits from
previous Co-Op Fortnight promos.

We'll also have some Regather materials to display and I understand Emma
Green will also be using the stall as a base for raising awareness around
her work on Fairshares and Co-Op Values. She may also be bringing some
materials from Portland Works.

Finally - we should have the banner back from the Town Hall balcony, so
that could go up somewhere around the Fair.

So - we've certainly got the makings of a stall - all we need now are some
more co-ops to come along on the day and represent!

Thanks, Gareth

On 5 July 2013 11:34, Jonathan <jonathan at webarch.net> wrote:

> Are there any definite plans for a Sheffield Co-ops stall at Green Fair,
> please?
>
> I would be willing to give an hour or two on the day, I don't know loads
> about co-ops but I am in 2.
>
> I can also offer, if any use, to bring a leaflet rack that  holds perhaps
> two dozen leaflets, OR individual leaflet racks
>
> And a banner; I've got a nice clean banner from a petrol station about 1
> metre square that I can recycle, by painting on the reverse side
>
> And I could probably bring folding chairs etc.
>
> Cheers
> Jonathan
> Webarchitects.
>
> PS I'll be there all day but part of the day I'll be on another stall

Gareth Roberts
Regather Co-Operative Limited
07939577467 | www.regather.net