[sheffield-coops] [info at cooperatives-yh.coop: [Monthly e-newsletter] News, Events and Information - Futures North Workshop programme announced]

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Sun May 27 17:52:34 GMT 2012

Hi

The Co-operatives Yorkshire and Humberside Futures North event:

  Saturday 23rd June 2012
  Sheffield Hallam University
  http://futures-north.coop/

Will feature a workshop on what we can do with sheffield.coop and what
other cities could do with a .coop domain for their city:

  A .coop for your City delivered by Web Architects
  This workshop will explain the new sheffield.coop website and how other
  cities could develop web sites to promote co-operatives in their
  locality.

  http://www.cooperatives-yh.coop/node/298

Hopefully we will have a first version of a sheffield.coop web site up
by then - if anyone has any suggestions or thoughts about this please
email this list.

All the best

Chris
----- Forwarded message from Co-operatives YH <info at cooperatives-yh.coop> -----