[sheffield-coops] Updates to the list of Co-operatives in Sheffield at sheffield.coop

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Fri Dec 7 12:29:09 GMT 2012

Hi

Steve Thompson and I have gone through the list of co-operatives here:

- http://sheffield.coop/

And have put them into different categories which you can access here:

- http://sheffield.coop/list-filter

The front page of the site now only lists the "active" co-operatives.

There are some that are no longer trading:

- http://sheffield.coop/list-filter?field_status_value[]=15

And some have de-registered:

- http://sheffield.coop/list-filter?field_status_value[]=20

There are some that we need to check:

- http://sheffield.coop/list-filter?field_status_value[]=25

It would be good to agree who we want listed on the site -- the
boarder line cases are things like social clubs which are IPS's but don't
identify as co-operatives.

It would be good to have a meeting in the New Year to discuss what we
are going to do with sheffield.coop and also generally to discuss
networking and co-operatives in Sheffield.

If any co-operative in Sheffield with a suitable venue would like to
volunteer to host this meeting it would be appreciated!

All the best

Chris

--
Webarchitects Co-operative