[SCR-Potential-Investors] M & S Energy Fund

Jean Tinsley jean at sheffieldrenewables.org.uk
Mon Sep 12 13:02:19 GMT 2016

Dear Potential Investor,

We hope to be opening a new share offer in October.  Meanwhile, you may
be interested in helping us in another way.

We are currently taking part in the M & S Energy Fund competition.  We
have put in a bid to buy batteries for our solar PV site at Swinton
Fitzwilliam school, as they are not consuming all the electricity we are
producing during the daytime (and particularly during the school holidays).

You can click on the link below to vote for us - PLEASE!

https://www.mandsenergyfund.com/projects/energy-storage-for-swinton-fitzwilliam-primary-school/pledgethanks/d58fceca-90a5-426a-aa32-c7cd59051c9b?pledge_id=662797

Please vote, and pledge!! And send out to anyone and everyone you can
and get them to vote! The pledges will go towards batteries at Swinton
if we don't win.  If we do win we will put the money pledged towards
batteries for another one of our sites.

Many thanks,

Jean Tinsley

--
Sheffield Renewables Ltd is a registered society under The Co-operative & Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, reg.no. IP030736

---