[SCR-Potential-Investors] Saturday & Sunday, September 22nd/23rd

Jean Tinsley jean at sheffieldrenewables.org.uk
Wed Sep 19 13:10:46 GMT 2012

Dear all,

For those of you who could not attend the Share Offer launch last
Saturday, we are having a stall at Kelham Island, Down By The Riverside,
this weekend.  We will have copies of the Share Offer document, and
should be able to answer any questions.

We will be inside Kelham Island Museum on Saturday, from 11 am to 5 pm
and outside under an orange gazebo on Sunday, from 11 am to 4 pm. More
details are on the Kelham Island Museum website.

Regards,
Jean Tinsley
Sheffield Renewables

--
Sheffield Renewables Ltd is registered in England & Wales, reg.no. IP030736