[SCR-Potential-Investors] Speaker confirmed for Share Offer launch

Jean Tinsley jean.tinsley at phonecoop.coop
Thu Sep 6 14:37:58 GMT 2012

Dear Potential Investor,

Further to my email of August 16th, we are pleased to let you know that Simon Tilley, who led the development of a very successful community owned wind turbine in the village of Hockerton in Nottinghamshire, will be our main speaker on Saturday, September 15th at 3pm, at The Central United Reform Church, Norfolk St, Sheffield, S1 2JB.

The venue is very close to the bus interchange, opposite the side entrance to The Crucible.  It is about ten minutes walk from the railway station.

You will have the opportunity to hear the details of our Share Offer, have your questions answered and speak to current investors.

If you have not yet let me know that you will be attending the launch, please reply to jean at sheffieldrenewables.org.uk
We are providing tea/coffee and cake, so we do need to know how many people to expect.

If you cannot attend the launch but would like a copy of the Share Offer document posted to you or emailed, please let me know.

Regards,
Jean Tinsley
Sheffield Renewables
jean at sheffieldrenewables.org.uk

Sheffield Renewables Ltd is registered in England & Wales, reg.no. IP030736