[SCR-Potential-Investors] More Green Energy for Sheffield

Jean Tinsley jean at sheffieldrenewables.org.uk
Wed Oct 3 15:52:36 GMT 2012

Dear all,

We have now organised some more talks for potential investors to find
out about the details of our share offer to enable us to build the first
community owned hydro-electric scheme in Sheffield.  These are as follows:

Wednesday, October 24th, Quaker Meeting House, St James St (near the
Cathedral), 2 sessions at 6pm or 7.15 pm.

Thursday, November 1st, The Crowded House, Wesleyan Church, 215 Sharrow
Vale Rd, S11 8ZB, 8 pm.

We are also organising a visit to the Jordan Dam site by minibus,
followed by a talk on the share offer on Saturday, October 27th. This
will start at about 11.30 am with a sandwich lunch followed by the
talk.  It should finish by 3pm.

Please let me know if you wish to attend one of the talks, or the tour.

Our Share Offer document is now available on our website:
www.sheffieldrenewables.org.uk or I can send you a copy by email or post.

Regards,
Jean Tinsley
Sheffield Renewables

jean at sheffieldrenewables.org.uk

--
Sheffield Renewables Ltd is registered in England & Wales, reg.no. IP030736