[SCR-Potential-Investors] Sheffield Renewables Share Offer launch

Jean Tinsley jean.tinsley at phonecoop.coop
Fri Aug 10 17:14:20 GMT 2012

Dear potential investor,

We are now pleased to announce that we will be launching our Community Share Offer on Saturday, September 15th at 3pm at the United Reform Church, Norfolk St, Sheffield.

If you come along at 3pm you will get tea and cake as well as hearing details of the share offer from Mark Wells, our Finance Director, and you will be able to take away a copy of the share offer document with you.

If you just want to call in to collect the share offer document (it will be availabe in email form as well if you would rather we send it), or bring us a cheque (!), you are welcome to call in at any time between 3pm - 5pm.

If you want the tea and cake, or a printed version of the share offer document, please let me know so that we have enough for you: jean at sheffieldrenewables.org.uk

We are also organising another tour to visit Jordan Dam on the weekend of September 29th/30th.  If you are interested in attending this, please let me know whether you prefer Saturday or Sunday.

There will be another opportunity to hear Mark's talk one evening in October, yet to be arranged.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Jean Tinsley
Company Secretary
Sheffield Renewables

Sheffield Renewables Ltd. is registered in England & Wales, reg.no. IP030736.