[SCR-Potential-Investors] Early Bird Share Offer

Jean Tinsley jean.tinsley at phonecoop.coop
Mon Sep 5 13:54:20 GMT 2011

Play a part in Sheffield's first community renewable energy project!

Dear All,

Sheffield Renewables is pleased to announce the launch of our 'Early Bird' Share Offer. We had a good turn out at the launch event on Saturday and were amazed to receive £10,250 of investment on the day. Many thanks to those who have invested already (a separate acknowledgement will be sent to you later in the week).

The 'Early Bird' Offer

This share offer aims to raise the first slice of the funds to build Jordan Dam Hydro, ahead of our Public Share Offer. Here's how it works (in brief):

- On making an investment, you will immediately join Sheffield Renewables as a voting member.

- Your investment will be retained until publication of the Final Public Share Offer document.

- The final terms of your investment will those set out in the Final Public Share Offer document.

- Once this document is published, if you wish to continue your investment you need take no further action. Alternatively you may withdraw your investment within 30 days at no charge.

You are provided with two documents. Please read both carefully before making an investment.

(1) 'Early Bird' Share Offer Document

This tells you about the 'Early Bird' Share Offer and how it works in full. It also contains the application form and terms and conditions of payment.

(2) Draft Share Offer Document

This document gives the planned terms of our Public Share Offer, and tells you about Sheffield Renewables and the Jordan Dam Hydro project.

(Those of you who have requested the documents in the post should receive them by the end of the week).

The offer is open to everyone who has already told us they are interested in investing. The closing date for applications is the 30th September. It you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me on mark at sheffieldrenewables.org.uk or on 07986 800 489.

I hope you will take this opportunity to join Sheffield Renewables and help build Jordan Dam Hydro!

Mark Wells

Director Sheffield Renewables Limited

Direct Line: 07986 800 489

Sheffield Renewables Limited