[SCR-Potential-Investors] Early Bird Share Offer extended!

Jean Tinsley jean.tinsley at phonecoop.coop
Mon Oct 3 11:18:37 GMT 2011

Dear Potential Investor,

It is not too late!

We have decided to extend the Early Bird Share Offer by two weeks.  Some of you had problems receiving the documents, and I have resent them to those who contacted me.  I was also made aware that some people were on holiday in September and so didn't have time to respond.  The closing date is now Friday, October 14th.

We were extremely pleased with the response to the Early Bird Share Offer and have reached our target of £50,000 - which is amazing.  This also means we now have nearly 50 new members who will help steer the future direction of Sheffield Renewables.

Do get in touch if you have any problems with the documents we sent out.

Regards,
Jean Tinsley
Sheffield Renewables

Sheffield Renewables Ltd is registered in England & Wales, reg.no. IP030736