[SCR-Potential-Investors] Sheffield Renewables December update

Jean Tinsley jean at sheffieldrenewables.org.uk
Wed Dec 7 14:16:28 GMT 2011

*Jordan Dam Hydro*

Our technical and commercial teams are working hard to progress the
final stages of the permissions work, and also to establish lease terms
with the landowner, Yorkshire Water. Good progress is being made, though
not quite as quickly as we had hoped. At the same time our procurement
team is now established. We've had a good response to our call for
expressions of interest for the design and construction of the scheme,
and we are now working to establish a short list.

*Energy Share*
We were very pleased to be selected for the final public vote to win
£100,000 towards Jordan Dam hydro on EnergyShare. This has been the top
priority for our communications team in the last few weeks. As you may
know, in spite of our best efforts we came second out of the six
projects in our category.

We'd like to say a big thank you to all those who voted for us - we were
greatly encouraged by all the support we were given. Although there was
no prize for second place, the level of support and the publicity will
no doubt be a great benefit to us. A number of other grant funding
options are available, which we will be actively pursuing.

*Public Share Offer*

In light of recent progress, we have reviewed our timetable for
launching the public share offer. Our new target is Spring 2012.

Regards,

Jean Tinsley
Sheffield Renewables

--
Sheffield Renewables Ltd is registered in England&  Wales, reg.no. IP030736