[SCR-Potential-Investors] Sheffield Renewables Early Bird Share Offer

Jean Tinsley jean at sheffieldrenewables.org.uk
Wed Aug 10 10:41:12 GMT 2011

Dear Potential Investor,

We shall be launching our Early Bird Share Offer on Saturday, September
3rd.  This Share Offer is only open to those who have already expressed
an interest in investing with us.  The Offer will close on September 30th.

You are invited to attend the Launch on Saturday, September 3rd at
Scotia Works, Leadmill Rd, S1 4SE.  Scotia Works is a fully accessible
small office complex very close to the bus and railway station.  There
is some Pay & Display parking nearby and a multi-storey car park across
the road by the railway station.  Sandwiches, drinks and nibbles will be
availabe at 12.30pm.  There will then be a short presentation and time
for questions.  The event should finish by 2/2.30pm.  The Share Offer
document will be available to take away with you, and we will be able to
accept cheques on the day should you wish to invest straightaway.

We have organised another tour for those who would like to see the site
of our first hydro scheme at Jordan Dam.  This will take place on
Sunday, September 18th from 11am to 2.30/3pm.  We will be meeting at
Scotia Works and a minibus will take us to Jordan Dam.  We will return
to Scotia Works for a sandwich lunch and a talk on the share offer.
Please note: places on the tour are limited, so book early to avoid
disappointment.

We shall also be having a stall at the Kelham Island Industrial Museum
Open Day, /Down By the Riverside/, on Saturday, September 24th 10am -
4pm.  You will be able to see a model of our Jordan Dam Hydro scheme,
ask questions about the share offer, and we shall be able to receive
cheques.

If you cannot attend any of these events, please let us know whether you
would like the offer document sent to you by email or post.  It will
also be available on our website: www.sheffieldrenewables.org.uk

Please let me know by Wednesday, August 31st if you wish to attend
either the launch event or the tour.  Please also let me know if you
have any special dietary requirements.  If you apply to attend the tour,
confirmation will be sent to you by Wednesday, September 14th.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Jean Tinsley
Sheffield Renewables

Sheffield Renewables Ltd is registered in England & Wales, reg.no. IP030736.
Registered office: 25 Alexandra Rd, Sheffield, S2 3EE.  Tel. 0114 250
8367 (Tues/Weds only)