Fwd: [ptx] Failed to build latest daily tarball

Sebastien Perez-Duarte sbprzd+ptx at gmail.com
Wed May 24 13:15:55 BST 2006

On 5/24/06, Pablo dAngelo <Pablo.dAngelo at web.de> wrote:
> You need to update to the latest CVS version of panotools. I have fixed a
> bug within the panotools error reporting routines that required changes in hugin.

Thanks ! Compilation worked with this tip. In panotools, the install
script misses the file pt_stdint.h, so I had to copy it by hand into
/usr/local/include

However when installing hugin with make install, there is an error:
*** calling /usr/bin/update-desktop-database
No directories in update-desktop-database search path could be
processed and updated.

And launching hugin fails:
seb at rivendell:~/downloads$ hugin
Panorama obj created
hugin: symbol lookup error: hugin: undefined symbol: PT_setProgressFcn

This is the function you added two days ago in hugin CVS...

Thanks for your help

Sebastien