[ptx] show_tca.m in FC5

Michal michal at lightcomp.cz
Fri May 19 09:55:43 BST 2006

Hi all,

I upgraded my Fedora Core 4 to Fedora Core 5 and now I'm not able to get
results from show_tca.m. It fails with following error:

octave:1> show_tca('Image0001_TCA.pto');
warning: range error for conversion to character value
warning: implicit conversion from scalar to string
error: invalid matrix index = 2
error: evaluating binary operator `./' near line 75, column 17
error: evaluating assignment expression near line 75, column 7
error: called from `show_tca' in file `/root/foto/radek/show_tca.m'

I'm pretty sure, that the same pto file could be processed before OS
upgrade. I have following version of octave:

[root at potemkin radek]# rpm -qa | grep -e octave
octave-2.9.5-3.fc5
octave-forge-2006.03.17-4.fc5

Michal