[ptx] fulla as a Photoshop Plugin

Brett Elliott brette at cinci.rr.com
Sat May 13 18:28:47 BST 2006

I have a pretty simple work flow.  I shoot pics in raw, bring them
into photo shop, sharpen, do curves, etc.  Next copping and
printing.  I'd like to add fulla to the flow somewhere, but saving my
work to a TIF, processing, then opening again in Photoshop sounds
cumbersome.

How much effort do you imagine it would be to create a plugin for
Photoshop the embodied the fulla capabilities?

I could probably provide some assistance.  Starting in June I'll have
some free time.  I have a background in fixed point signal processing
(mostly in C), but I'm not sure where to begin and which way to head.

Thanks!
Brett