[ptx] Panoramic banner on hugin.sf.net

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Wed May 3 21:45:24 BST 2006

I intended to do this a couple of years ago...

The banner panorama at the top of http://hugin.sf.net/ now rotates
randomly every hour instead of being the same picture all the time.

Though it is currently lacking variety (there are only three
different images at the moment).

So, it would be great to have some contributions.  What we need are
JPEG images 165 pixels high that tile horizontally.  Width,
projection, quality, subject matter etc... doesn't matter.

Send me files and I'll upload them, or if you have shell access to
the web-site, just drop them into this directory:

  /home/groups/h/hu/hugin/htdocs/css/banners/

--
Bruno