[ptx] Feature request: Aligning pictures over time

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Mon Mar 20 00:05:38 GMT 2006

 Rich  twisted the bytes to say:

 Rich> ... i just keep forgetting to change receiver
 Rich> Daniel M. German wrote:
 Rich> ...
 >> I agree with this. Sometimes it would be nice to "disable" a photo
 >> from the process, but without having to remove it.

 Rich> would enabling "optimize and stich only images selected in preview
 Rich> window" in options and then operating with preview window help somehow ?

I think it would be an easy way to implement the functionality and
achieved the desired result.

dmg

 >> dmg
 >>
 >> --
 >> Daniel M. German                  "The vitality of language lies in
 >> its ability to limn the actual,
 >> imagined and possible lives
 >> Toni Morrison ->               of its speakers, readers, writers."
 >> http://turingmachine.org/
 >> http://silvernegative.com/
 >> dmg (at) uvic (dot) ca
 >> replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .
 Rich> --
  Rich

--
Daniel M. German                  "Nothing is worse than to see ignorance
   Goethe ->                       in action."