[ptx] new tutorial on TCA correction

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Thu Mar 16 21:01:51 GMT 2006

On Thu 16-Mar-2006 at 20:32 +0100, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

> I had some problems with the PTOptimizer approach. Maybe the peleng fisheye
> shows a quite strange distortion and it tends to be a bit unsharp at the
> borders.

I only have a wide-angle adaptor.  The graphs generated by the
octave script look quite different - The tangential distances are
all along the bottom below 0.2pixels and don't vary with the radius;
the sagittal distances form a nice diagonal line.

> > Hugin CVS has a bug that makes it difficult to change the input
> > projection
>
> Hmm, strange. I haven't experienced this problem (wx 2.6.0).

I see it on i386 and x86_64 linux with wxGTK-2.6.2:

A photo starts initially on "Normal (rectilinear)"
If I select another type e.g. "Equirectangular", nothing happens.
If I then select "Circular Fisheye", it switches to "Equirectangular".

So it doesn't set the type to the new selection, it sets it to the
previous.

--
Bruno