[ptx] new tutorial on TCA correction

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Wed Mar 15 23:01:26 GMT 2006

On Wed 15-Mar-2006 at 08:52 +0100, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

> Please take a look at my tutorial on estimation of the TCA correction
> coefficients at:
>
>  http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/tca/en.shtml
>
> Some parts of it are a bit technical (and might not be required for actually
> correcting the TCA).

I thought the calculation from PTOptimiser output without octave
could be turned into a javascript calculator in the tutorial itself.

...so I added it about 3/4 of the way down the tutorial.

Though playing with the values, it seems to create wrong output.
Shouldn't this part of your calculation be the other way around?

  scale = hfov_green / hfov_red

ie. like this:

  scale = hfov_red / hfov_green

Too late here to think, I may be wrong.