[ptx] Cebit 2006 Germany - Hannover

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Tue Mar 7 09:43:39 GMT 2006

Hi together,

I will be at the Cebit this week on Friday and Saturday.
Is anyone aware of products shown at the Cebit that are of any kind of interest for panographers? I will have my equipment for doing panoramas with me and if you are aware of a special location you think it would be worth to cover I would be interested in your 'location hints' too. I will do some panoramas for friends from Toshiba, like I did last year:
http://www.panoclub.de/sblog/index.php?entry=entry050316-141646
My personal favorite last year was the really large and stylish location of SAP:
http://www.panoclub.de/sblog/index.php?entry=entry050411-092105

Anyone around there at Friday/Saturday too who's interested in having a private small talk? :-)