[ptx] CVS SIGABRT

Pablo dAngelo Pablo.dAngelo at web.de
Thu Jun 29 13:45:01 BST 2006

Hi,

hugin requires the xrc/ folder (it contains the gui layout files and more).
This is either searched in the current directory, or in the prefix specified by
./configure --prefix=/some/place

So you can't just copy the hugin executable around, because it won't find its data files.

So the traditional
./configure
make
make install

approach should work fine. Is there a reason why you would like to copy just the exectable into some other directory?