[ptx] enblend script hangs

Vincent Orlando orlandova at comcast.net
Sun Jun 25 19:05:14 BST 2006

Hi all,

New guy to the list. Love this software, having a great time learning
it. I do have one problem. I haven't found any reference to it in the
archives. I am using Hugin on OSX 10.4.6. Everything seems to be working
fine when I begin the stitching process. A command window opens when
enblend begins and it seems to happily run however  when the script is
complete the command window dosn't give control back to the Hugin
application. I am forced to Force Quit the application. The stitching is
complete however. And it does an excellent job. This just an annoyance
of having to constantly restart the application after each run. I would
be interested in knowing if this is a problem that anyone else has had
and what you did to solve it.

Thanks again all

Vince