[ptx] list admin

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Mon Jun 26 17:13:56 BST 2006

Pablo dAngelo wrote:

>> At some point, but not immediately, the ptx list is going to have to
>> move from the email-lists.org list service to somewhere else.
>
> Is there too much traffic on the list for your server, or is the list adminstration taking too much time?

Neither, email-lists.org is owned by a company I have a share-in,
and I need to disentangle the relationship.

There are only 281 members, with 100 or so messages a month this is
a small amount of bandwidth or administration - I'd consider putting
it on my ADSL line.

> http://www.freelists.org seems to be a good choice.

Thanks, it seems I'm on one of their lists, I know who to ask.

--
Bruno