[ptx] Bug in hugin

dmg dmgerman at uvic.ca
Sat Jun 17 06:08:25 BST 2006

I finally got Hugin compiled under Fedora Core. I run it (without any
project) and I was just clicking the different options.

The following crashes hugin:

* Run it without any command line option.
* Switch to the Stitcher panel
* Select PTstitcher
* Select exposure correction color

I get the following:

[dmg at ti src]$ ./hugin/hugin
Panorama obj created
hugin: PTStitcherPanel.cpp:321: void PTStitcherPanel::ColourModeChanged(wxCommandEvent&): Assertion `refImage >= 0 && refImage < (int)pano.getNrOfImages()' failed.
Aborted
[dmg at ti src]$

This is with the latest version in CVS.

dmg

--
Daniel M. German                  "I am like any other artist.
                                   It just so happens that