[ptx] How to reset previous optimized values

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Wed Jun 14 16:12:32 BST 2006

 Frédéric> Hello,
 Frédéric> I've a question about Hugin 0.5 :

 Frédéric> Is there a way to easily reset previously computed values and to only keep
 Frédéric> control points ?

For images go to the images tab and select all images and select
reset.

For lenses: select lens tab and set each value to zero.

dmg

 Frédéric> Frederic

--
Daniel M. German                  "I see no good reason why the
                                   views given in this volume