[ptx] need help about getting tca parameters

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Tue Jun 13 18:17:59 BST 2006

On Tue 13-Jun-2006 at 10:53 +0800, Deng Libang wrote:

> I am trying to correct cta by using fulla, but cannot get the right
> parameters.
>
> The result after correct shows little difference. I try both correct f & c
> and f,a,b & c.

> p.s. I am using NIKON D50 and Sigma 8mm fisheye lens.

It doesn't seem to be 'tca' chromatic aberration, the three colour
channels all line up nicely already.

There seems to be a problem with the red channel where high contrast
edges are distorted.  I'll Cc this to the main panotools list to see
if anyone there can help.

I put a LZW compressed copy of your picture here:

http://bugbear.blackfish.org.uk/~bruno/1-lzw.tif

--
Bruno