[ptx] [ hugin-Bugs-1503052 ] No disk space while stitching is not recognised

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 8 18:34:17 BST 2006

Bugs item #1503052, was opened at 2006-06-08 19:34
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=550441&aid=1503052&group_id=77506

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When disk space is full while stitching with nona (did
not try with PTstitcher), hugin does not recognise but
go on stiching. (Where does it write the rest of the
data?) Then it launches enblend which terminates with
an error message containing mostly box-like characters.

This reminds me of bug 1230470 (No possibility to
cancel stitching Process): There I will add a request
for a pause button as well.

Tested on WinXP with hugin 0.5