[ptx] fulla bugs

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Wed Jun 7 21:50:54 BST 2006

On Wed 07-Jun-2006 at 00:50 +0200, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

> After 2 hours of hunting for the bug I actually looked at the
> correction values specified above.

Oops, they even looked wrong as well.  Optimising just 'fov' and 'c'
for the red and blue channels and following the tca howto does now
seem to provide good fulla parameters for my peleng fisheye.

> Polynomials do not behave well when extrapolating. Its better to
> choose a lower order (just optimize fov and c, for "normal"
> lenses).

Should this apply to vignetting correction too?

There doesn't seem to be a way to control the hugin vignetting tool
in the same way - it always optimises four parameters.

--
Bruno