[ptx] fulla bugs

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Mon Jun 5 23:01:15 BST 2006

On Mon 05-Jun-2006 at 01:40 +0100, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

> Fulla had some serious bugs when combining tca and distortion
> correction coefficients, that could also lead to incorrect red and
> blue coefficients, even if no green coefficients were given.

Thanks, though I still get a mismatch between the colours, the red
and green channels seem to be remapped differently to blue when all
r, g & b parameters are given.

It also produces no output with 16bit TIFF input, 8bit files are ok.

Vignetting seems to be ok, though which way around do I set the
gamma?  I'm taking the 16bit linear output from dcraw and applying a
gamma of 2.2 like so:

  convert -gamma 2.2 dsc_0008.ppm dsc_0008.tif

When I correct this TIFF file with fulla, do I use a gamma parameter
of 2.2 or 0.45?

--
Bruno