[ptx] Hugin 0.6 on OS X Crashing

JD Smith jdsmith at as.arizona.edu
Mon Jul 31 19:32:53 BST 2006

On Sun, 2006-07-30 at 09:59 -0400, Brett Elliott wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've managed to compile Hugin Version 0.6 on my Intel Mac.  When I
> try to start Hugin, it crashes.
>
> I built it using the command line tool (configure, make, make install).

I thought Hugin/OSX still had to be built from the XCode project to
create Hugin.app?  We had discussed making the standard
autoconf/automake toolchain produce the .app directly (even as a
Universal binary), but as far as I know that never happened.  It's
certainly possible; many applications like Emacs do this.

JD