[ptx] CVS SIGABRT

Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) jean.luc.coulon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 06:51:54 BST 2006

Le 29.06.2006 14:45:01, Pablo dAngelo a écrit :
Hi,

> [...]

I've fixed *my* problem: I had an important corruption of my root
filesystem.

It seems than xfs over lmv over raid1 is not 100% safe on my
architecture at least (amd64).

After reparing the file system from a live CD I've found the lost+found
populated. Then I've checked the md5sum of the packages having files in
the root filesystem (/usr is a separate filesystem) and reinstalled the
one with a wrong md5sum or the packages with a missing one to be sure.
I suspect libc6.

After all this cleaning hugin is working again!

What is strange there is that building and running everything else
never cause any problem.

I apologize for the noise.

Regards

Jean-Luc