[ptx] Anouncement - LPROF-1.11.3 Developemnt Snapshot Released

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Thu Feb 23 08:33:15 GMT 2006

Lprof is about colourmanagement. If you dont care about close matching
between your scans/digital photos, monitor and printer, thats nothing you
need in the first place.
Most digital cameras have allready some kind of colourmanagement inside -
they cut down to the sRGB standard. Most other devices have not and it is
up to the drivers to care about colours or as in the sane case they dont.

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + development for color management
                                + imaging / panoramas