[ptx] thread support in boost?

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Tue Feb 14 16:41:59 GMT 2006

Hi daniel,

I've updated the xcode project on cvs, including a quick fix so that
the boost source will be compiled into vigra_ext.a together. In order
to use boost.thread, boost needs some compilation unlike the way we
only used boost's headers. This is the quickest way I found (I don't
even want to think about compiling universal binaries with their bjam
tool; I had enough trouble with it).

This change also reflects a lot of modification for universal
binaries, which will be released as soon as it is tested on Intel
machine. You have to either recompile every static libraries hugin
depends on, or create a symbolic link from mac/build/PPC/Repository
to /usr/local (wherever your files are).

Ippei

--
   My general MSN, AIM, and E-Mail: ippei_ukai at mac.com
   Homepage:  http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/