[ptx] MacOS X and autopano

Vláďa vladovi at atlas.cz
Sun Feb 12 10:39:23 GMT 2006

Hello Hal,
thank you for your answer. You're right, that .NET and Java applications
are HW and platform independent. But this isn't really true with .NET,
because I have a Windows version and there is a Mono version which is
different. So should I point the Mac version of Hugin to autopano.exe? I
guess so. I heard something about some .sh scripts which need to be
edited, but the page was in Japanese. These scripts are only in the Mono
version, not in the .NET version I have installed. I'm still quite
confused :-(.

Vlada