[ptx] Strange optimiser problems

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Sat Feb 4 17:39:56 GMT 2006

Craig Andrews schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I have just finished building Hugin 0.5, and I have installed the
> Slackware packages I have made onto my desktop and laptop machines.
> However, there appears to be a problem with my desktop machine.

Can you post the .pto file.
Then load this file with both machines, and optimize (using the same
parameter). Then immidiately save the projects and at post them.

> libpano12 2.7.0.15

libpano12 2.7.10 and .11 (iirc) had some problems with optimisations. are
you sure that both machines used the same lib (no leftover from former
installs).

> I have tried building each library (including wxGTK) natively on each
> machine, and it just doesn't seem to work properly on the Athlon
> machine. I'm really stuck for ideas now :-(

Strange, works for me out of the box, both wxGTK 2.6 and hugin.. (on ubuntu
breezy).