[ptx] dirty lens and autopano-sift?

manouchk manouchk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 18:02:12 GMT 2006

Le Lundi 30 Janvier 2006 11:12, Sebastian Nowozin a écrit :

Hy, thank you for considering my mail! (I've such a low rate of respost in
most mailing-list I participate)

> Hi Bruno,
>
> nice idea to use only the HS and drop the rest.

I tried the Bruno's methods and the results is that autopano-sift does not
find any control point!

May be there is a need to tweek autopano-sift parameters ?

Sebastian your code modification is somehow the same thing as Bruno or not?

--
Nil, Nil, Nil,
Fleuve impétueux et tumultueux,