[ptx] Testing pano12 2.8.1rc1

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Fri Apr 28 18:14:23 BST 2006

> Jim Watters put a 2.8.0 pano12.dll on his site in December, but the
> 2.8.0 release on sourceforge is from the end of February:
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.panotools/38725/focus=38725
>
> The only difference between the two is the addition of PTmender and
> your other new tools.

Thanks Bruno for answering my question. I always see a new version as
a celebration.

A BIG thank you to all involved: core developers, contributors (bugs,
wish list, comments) and the users.

daniel

--
Daniel M. German                  "The will of the people practically  means
                                   the will of the most numerous or