[ptx] Re: [PanoTools-devel] Testing pano12 2.8.1rc1

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Fri Apr 28 08:14:18 BST 2006

One question, when was the last release of libpano?

I am just wondering if the Changes should indicate that PTmender is
actually new or now.

daniel

 Pablo> Hi Bruno,
 Pablo> Unfortunately I forgot to add execute_stack_new() to the *.def files. This
 Pablo> means it is not exported in the windows dll. I have just commited the
 Pablo> updated *.def files. The upcoming hugin version will probably compile, but
 Pablo> not run with 2.8.1 rc1.

 Pablo> ciao

Daniel M. German                  "My friends would think I was a nut,
                                   turning water into wine,
   Solsbury Hill, Peter Gabriel -> opening doors that seem to be shut."
http://turingmachine.org/
http://silvernegative.com/
dmg (at) uvic (dot) ca
replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .