[ptx] How can I join the hugin cvs?

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Tue Apr 25 22:22:00 BST 2006

I have created a snapshot of libpano for use with the latest version
of hugin:

http://turingmachine.org/~dmg/temp/libpano20060424.tar.gz

Perhaps Pablo (or is it Bruno?) can create a similar automatic
procedure to do this.

dmg

 Ippei UKAI twisted the bytes to say:

 Ippei> On 25 Apr 2006, at 20:57, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:

 >> Le 25.04.2006 21:27:38, Daniel M. German a ,Ai(Bcrit :
 >>

 >>> The latest version in CVS contains them (the one you have
 >>> downloaded). Check by using grep:
 >>> grep mercator panorama.h
 >>> You should get this:
 >>> panorama.h:     _mercator       = 11,
 >>> Perhaps you want to very your include path to make sure that you do
 >>> not have any different versions  of the library.
 >>
 >> If I check in the cvs cpy (source) I've, not in the installed
 >> package, I have not _mercator in panorama.h :-(
 >>
 >> I've juste retried from the beginning:
 >>
 >> cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/panotools login
 >> cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/panotools
 >> co libpano
 >>
 >> Got a fresh copyI supposed and failed to find mercator and others.

 Ippei> Sourceforge's anonymous CVS is not in sync for the maintenance. Could
 Ippei> anyone in the panotools' developer team release the current CVS as a
 Ippei> snapshot so that everyone can compile hugin's HEAD?

 Ippei> Ippei

 Ippei> --
   My general MSN, AIM, and E-Mail: ippei_ukai at mac.com
   Homepage:  http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/

--
Daniel M. German                  "One thing I have learned in a long life:
                                   that all our science, measured against