[ptx] HuginOSX new experimental builds

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Sun Apr 23 19:09:04 BST 2006

Hi,

I've just uploaded new mac binaries on my web directory for testing:

- v0.5u4 build (Universal)
  This is a new Universal Binary build of version hugin 0.5 with
wxMac-2.6.3 and libpano-2.8.0. wxWidgets does not support universal
binary yet. Please check http://sf.net/projects/wxwindows/bugs for
the bugs comes with wxWidgets. This package includes PTmender and
other new command line tools from libpano directory. As I have no
access to Intel machines, those binaries are completely untested on
Intel environment.

http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/software/hugin/HuginOSX-v05u4.zip

- 0.6cvs20060422 debug build (PPC)
  This is a snapshot build of the new version of hugin under
development. Both hugin and libpano are from the CVS, and wxMac is
2.6.3. Some new command line tools including fulla are included. For
a reference, some points I have realised in the first trial:
  - help are not working very well yet; probably still under development
  - Camera and Lens tab needs new layout. (I'll make a new thread for
this)
  - Preferences' resource usage parameters are blank. (BTW, it seems
"ressource" got typo)
  - Crop window on Images tab is not intuitive enough to me. (meaning
I don't understand what it does)
  - PTStitcher support needs some care for PTmender (new alternative)
and Mac (PTStitcher not available)
  - New Optimizer function seems working.
  - Displaying progress seemed much smoother when previewing

http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/software/hugin/
HuginOSX-06cvs20060422.zip

As always, any comments are welcome.

Thanks,