[ptx] hugin CVS ./bootstrap fails

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Thu Apr 20 23:16:18 BST 2006

Hi Pablo,

I was finally able to download it via cvs.

I found that it does not compile due to some undefined symbols:

_sterographic
_mercator
_trans_mercator

etc.

 Pablo d'Angelo twisted the bytes to say:

 Pablo> Bruno Postle schrieb:
 >> I guess there are some files missing from CVS:

 Pablo> True. Unfortunately the cvs server seems to be down, so I can't upload them.

 Pablo> Actually I'm not very impressed with the performance of the SF cvs
 Pablo> repository at all. Maybe its time to switch to some other development
 Pablo> platform, like savannah or gna. Does anybody know if their service is more
 Pablo> stable?

 Pablo> ciao

Daniel M. German                  "Great algorithms are
   Francis Sullivan ->             the poetry of computation"
http://turingmachine.org/
http://silvernegative.com/
dmg (at) uvic (dot) ca
replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .