[ptx] Conserving verticals with many control points

manouchk manouchk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 18:20:42 BST 2006

Le Lundi 17 Avril 2006 10:22, Damien Douxchamps a écrit :
> Hi Rik,
>
> Thanks for your continued patience :-)
>
> On Mon, 2006-04-17 at 05:14 -0700, Rik Littlefield wrote:
> > Damien,
> >
> > Is your "wavy horizon" a smooth sine curve with one high and one low
> > spot opposite each other on the 360 degree horizon?  Or is it kind of
> > wiggly, with multiple cycles and/or irregularly spaced high and low
> > spots?
>
> Yes, it's a single-period sine curve.

I haven't followed closely your post but if there is a single-period sine
curve, I'm quite shure that FOV is a little bit too big so that you have too
optimize it , probably other parmater will have to be optimize too... and
with maybe 2 or 3 verticals pair of control points smartly distributed on the
pano, you could improve it...