[ptx] ALpha blending 24 bit images

dmg dmgerman at uvic.ca
Sun Apr 9 06:12:04 BST 2006

Does anybody have a simple (but stable) algorithm to alpha blend two
8 bit-per color pixels? Or point me to a place where I can find it?
I am trying to generate JPEGs with PTmender and this is one of the
last steps missing.

Thanks!

--
Daniel M. German                  "With software you can have
                                   an epiphany and just sit down