[ptx] Library problems on SuSE 10.0

Gary Summers gary.summers at free.fr
Mon Apr 3 22:07:20 BST 2006

Hello,

I don't quite understand what the problem could be.
I couldn't find out which libraries and programmes I have to install on a
SuSE 10.0.

Here is the answer of the system when I try and launch hugin:
jp at weltschmerz:~> hugin
hugin: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_adv-2.6.so.0: no version information available
(required by hugin)
hugin: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_xrc-2.6.so.0: no version information available
(required by hugin)
hugin: /usr/lib/libwx_baseu-2.6.so.0: no version information available
(required by hugin)
hugin: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_core-2.6.so.0: no version information
available (required by hugin)
hugin: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_core-2.6.so.0: no version information
available (required by hugin)
Fatal Error: Mismatch between the program and library build versions
detected.
The library used 2.6 (no debug,Unicode,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,wx
containers,compatible with 2.4),
and your program used 2.6 (no debug,Unicode,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,wx
containers,compatible with 2.2,compatible with 2.4).
Abandon

"Abandon" means giving up :-(

Could someone direct me to the list of packages to download, with matching
versions and the procedure to install them?

Thanks in advance

Gary