[ptx] Re: Autopano-sift installation problems...

fogel.neuro at dkd-wiesbaden.de fogel.neuro at dkd-wiesbaden.de
Thu Sep 22 10:31:49 BST 2005

Hi Richard,
thanks for your comment. I´ll compare both procedures (autopano/HuginOSX and
SiftHelper/HuginOSX) to see where the results are best.
I agree with HuginOSX. It´s the best panorama programm for Mac I have seen
and tried so far. Much better than Photoshop. Especially the integration of
Enblend is a huge step forward for creating nice panoramas. And even if
autopano doesn´t work...creating control points in a one row panorama is
feasible I was just wondering all the time as things tend to work on a Mac
which was not the case for autopano. Thanks to your tips it does no
Regards
Wolfgang