[ptx] Re: Autopano-sift installation problems...

paul vincent farrell paviworld at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 05:24:20 BST 2005

Recommendation of sift-helper most appreciated,
however this is not working for me.  The script is
generated fine, but when run in the terminal I get
errors.

The first part of the terminal output is as follows:
SIFT Keypoint Generation

Unhandled Exception:
System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was
thrown by the type initializer for
System.Drawing.GDIPlus --->
System.DllNotFoundException:
/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/1.1.9/lib/libgdiplus.dylib
in (wrapper managed-to-native)
System.Drawing.GDIPlus:GdiplusStartup
(ulong&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupInput&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupOutput&)
in <0x00148> System.Drawing.GDIPlus:.cctor ()--- End
of inner exception stack trace ---

in <0x00000> <unknown method>
in <0x00064> System.Drawing.Bitmap:.ctor
(System.String filename, Boolean useIcm)
in <0x00060> System.Drawing.Bitmap:.ctor
(System.String filename, Boolean useIcm)
in <0x00020> System.Drawing.Bitmap:.ctor
(System.String filename)
in (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check)
System.Drawing.Bitmap:.ctor (string)
in <0x00048> DisplayImage:.ctor (System.String
filename)
in <0x00110> GenerateKeys:Main (System.String[] args)

followed by other similar errors.

I installed mono from the installer package and it all
seemed to be OK - no errors appeared.

Any suggestions as to what is going wrong?

Thanks in advance....