[ptx] Hugin .5 rc2 and autopano-sift

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Mon Sep 19 08:41:49 BST 2005

Hi,

hugin at camner.net schrieb:
> After installing the new rc2 and resetting the preferences to the
> default, I get farther than before in running autopano-sift, but it
> still doesn't run.  Under rc1 Hugin would crash when trying to set the
> location of the autopano-sift executable.

Have you selected the "autopano-win32.exe" executable? Then the GUI
should open and you can click onto compute, and accept the absolute path
message. Then autopano-win32 will compute the points. After that you
have to close it to get back to hugin.

Which version of autopano-sift are you using? Hugin needs autopano-sift
2.3 (on windows).