[ptx] Panopano.com

Thomas Steiner e9826064 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Sep 14 08:50:13 BST 2005

> If you find a satisfying low-priced custom-sized panorama printing
> service on the web, please recommend it to me so I can put a link on
> panopano.com, thanks.

Yes, this would be cool! Please inform us, when you add some links and
infos for printing panoramas! I am very curious in here and did not find
much info in the web yet.
I already thought about printing a panorama in a print&copy shop here at
university. The offer prints of 93cm width and so longs as you want! But
I have no glue of the needed resolution/imagesize. Help (mail or the
website above or weblinks) wellcome,
Thomas